September 12, 2006

Making Me More Sure Every Day

It's one thing when I'm in the office and have to deal with the rumor mill of working life. But when I get to come to Detroit, I learn some very interesting things about myself that I'm glad I now know - all propagated by the Office Stinky Le Pew (whom I will not be missing for a nanosecond). I thought you should know too:
  • My boss was so angry at me for job hunting that she fired me
  • I am taking a job as the top person in Kohl's Human Resources (wow! good for me!)
  • I had to resign because I've been plagarizing all my materials for the past 5 years
  • No one has ever seen my boss angrier than when I told her I was leaving

In addition to the rumors, I've been told the quality team has gone around telling people to come to their class for "the great view". Oh barf. As if crap like that isn't enough to make you get out. No matter how bad the new job is, it's going to be better.

Last night I ate at Mon Jin Lau, a Chinese restaurant on Maple and Rochester. If you're ever in Detroit and hankerin' for some Chinese, I highly recommend it. Just skip dessert - they aren't worth it.

No comments: