September 18, 2006

Weekend Leftovers

ME: "C-man, what's my name?" C-MAN: "Mommy" ME: "Right! Now what's your name?" C-MAN: "Pizza" We went to the Thiensville Fire Department Pancake Breakfast on Saturday morning. I'm pretty sure we paid $11 so C-man could run around and touch "BIG TRUCKS!" Best $11 a person could spend on a Saturday morning, as far as I'm concerned. He was in heaven. By the way, whoever said firemen could cook never ate the hard disks called pancakes at the TFD pancake breakfast! It says something about me that I somehow went from knowing the menu of every great restaurant in town to knowing every great park and playground in town. Lions Park in Thiensville is a great one right on the river if you're in the area. There's even a path you can run down as fast as you can and shout "DUCK! QUACK QUACK!" at all the ducks swimming around in said river.

No comments: