April 18, 2007

Heaven

For some reason, I just can't keep track of my week. I can't tell you the date, day of the week, or even time of the day without looking at a calendar or my computer screen. I think it's because C-man and I BOTH slept all night last night. It was beautiful! I woke up in disbelief that it happened. I can't remember the last time that happened. Heaven. We're headed to a Brewers game with some of my co-workers Friday night. It should be fun. Maybe Hall will hit another grand slam. Or maybe Weeks will hit another double-play. Who cares. It's either Suppan or Shets on the mound, it's Cecil Cooper bobblehead night, and there are hot dogs with special sauce... Heaven. Now if only Sanjaya would get his bad singing self kicked off tonight, and my sciatic nerve would stop shooting like a Chinese firing squad, things in my life would be great.

No comments: