April 30, 2007

Misty Monday

Rain, rain, rain. Poo. It wasn't supposed to rain until tonight. So much for Mark and his "saying it would be like this." I've turned into producive Jen today. I'm not sure where that's come from, which is why I had to stop and take a moment to blog. Can't be too productive, after all. My birthday is Saturday. If you haven't gotten me a present, you still have time. I've updated my amazon.com wishlist. If you want to go with something really thoughtful, a housecleaner is at the top of my list - right after big bottle of booze and the peace and quiet to drink it. Beerman wants to go to a Brewers game. Sounds pretty entertaining, as long as C-man cooperates and Sheets doesn't pitch. 24 is on tonight. Only 4 more episodes of Jack. I haven't been enjoying this season nearly as much, but it's still Kiefer, so how can you go wrong?

No comments: