April 3, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

Okay, I know, this sounds like a repeat of last week. I'm still sick and C-man was up all night due to the storm. The bags under my eyes need to go in check-in they're so heavy! Yikes. AND I have to train all damn day tomorrow. Ugh... The good news is it's a short week, right? HA! Not for me, of course. Corporate life sucks. But the good news is I get to go home at night and relax, right? HA! Our basement is flooded from the tsunami that hit last night, my house a mess, and my mother still doesn't know if she's staying tomorrow night. "We'll see where we're at," she says. Oh, come on! Do I have to sweep up the extra sheepdog on my floor and change the sheets tonight, or can I dry out my moldy basement? Please, somebody give me a break this week!

No comments: