April 25, 2007

Wainy Wednesday

It's still raining. Big drag. The rain has caused everything to bloom, which causes my allergies to go CRAZY. Bigger drag. I have a couple of interviews this afternoon - not even for my team. Biggest drag. This weekend is supposed to be phenomonal though. So I've got that going for me. And my favorite day of the year - the day it rains and brings leaves out of the trees is my worst day for allergies, but one of my most hopeful days. That happened yesterday. I love seeing leaves. It's getting close to my birthday. If you haven't already done so, there's still time to purchase your present. I want a bike helmet, watch, housecleaner, jewelry sets, and new furniture. Hell, I want a new house, but that's a bit much to ask for. The cake should be golden - cupcakes are even fine. And while it's Cinco de Mayo, hold the Mexican food, please. It's overdone. Medium is on tonight, and it's a new one. Woo-hoo!

No comments: