December 18, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

So I've been doing the 12 days of Christmas with my staff. They've known it's me, but I refuse to admit to anything. Each day I've dropped something different on their desks. It all started because they called me Scrooge. Which is probably true, because I don't totally love this time of year like everyone else, but I sure showed them. Anyhow, today concludes the exhausting fun 12th day. This is what they got: 1. Partridge and a pear tree: Partridge and pear ornaments 2. Turtle doves: Two turtles and two Dove chocolates 3. French hens: Wolfgang Puck chicken soup with three bird ornaments 4. Calling birds: Hitachino Nest White Ale and a voice mail with a duck quacking 5. Golden rings: Pineapple rings and bagels 6. Geese a laying: Goose Island 7. Swans a swimming: Swanson chicken broth 8. Maids a milking: St. Pauli girl 9. Ladies dancing: Hey Mambo red wine 10. Lords a leaping: sLeepytime tea with 10 soldier chocolates 11. Pipers piping: Kid's recorder 12. Drummers drumming: Chocolates in a drum tin

No comments: