December 17, 2008

All because 2 people fell in love...

I've been working on my family tree. I haven't gotten super far, aka not at all, on my mom's line. But now that I have loads of pictures from that line (who are yet unnamed - hint hint Mom!), I'm hoping to build that line up a bit. I also need to go up the James and Tillie line. I'm pretty excited about being in the 1620s with the one branch. Although it is a little bit suspicious with the same last names marrying each other over and over again. It might explain a few things about our family... If you have any known additions I'd appreciate them being input. I know I did a big part of this project in 5th grade, but I'm pretty sure my mom kept all that information so I've started over. And the link above starts with me, because well, you've gotta start somewhere, so it might as well be good!

No comments: