June 5, 2009

2-ish weeks to go

I have two weeks left until this boot camp challenge ends. Then I have until the following Wednesday for photos and weigh-in. I am really glad this thing is coming to an end. I really want a burger and a beer and not have to think about how many grams of protein I've ingested by hour on the hour. My post-essay is pretty much baked, finally. I don't know if it's a winner, but it's what it is. Now I'm verociously reading on how to drop as much weight for a weigh-in as possible. There are some pretty ugly techniques out there I WON'T be considering, thank you very much. I think I need to find myself access to a sauna though...

1 comment:

kathi said...

Hang in there, you're in the home stretch!! I don't think I would have what it takes to get through a boot camp like the one you are doing. I think I remember hearing about some of those weigh-in weight loss tactics during high school and college from guys in wrestling trying to make weight. Ugly for sure!

:: late to the Mingle! ::