June 25, 2009

Now I can exhale...

Drumroll please... In 3 months, I officially lost 20 pounds and 9% body fat. I don't have my before and after photos. And I don't know what all my measurements were/are. (Or you can guarantee I'd be showing them) We aren't privy to these until the big reveal in July sometime. But I went from a size 12 to an 8, so I know they improved. And my essay is officially in for judging purposes. So now I wait and see about the contest part of it all. In the meantime I'll be happy I'm not fat on the BMI scale. About 14 seconds after I weighed in, I celebrated by eating a giant blueberry muffin . It was the best damn muffin I've ever eaten. I have plans to continue celebrating through today. (Although the pancakes I ate this morning made me feel a little sick, so we'll see how much I can actually stomach.) Tomorrow it'll be time again to get back on the train to drop those 9 remaining pounds. But for today, I'm letting it all hang out.

2 comments:

Indigo said...

You go girl!! I am so proud of you!!! Are you going to continue with the same training?

:mingle:

Jennifer said...

I am continuing, at least through July. Now it's just not for a contest, but for my own health.