June 4, 2009

Something about a candle and both ends... I'm too worn out to remember

I feel myself dragging downward. I'm not sleeping well. The mere thought of working out harder exhausts me. Don't even get me started on what all the protein is doing to me. And when I wrote down my to-do list on Monday and almost cried. The good news is that the bathroom walls are painted. But it made me realize I have to add "bathroom ceilings" to the list. Sigh... On an entirely different note, 15 years ago today I had my ACL completely reconstructed. And it's the anniversary of D-day. I know this because when I woke up out of my surgical haze, that's all there was to watch on TV.

2 comments:

wineandroasts said...

Okay, we're going to fix you up, Sister:

1. Leave the kids with a relative. Or a mostly harmless neighbor.
2. Get a mani-pedi
3. Open a bottle of wine
3.5. Drink it
4. Eat macaroni and cheese
5. Take a Xanax
6. Burn the to-do list
7. Tuck yourself in and take a good, long nap.

As a matter of fact, I think I'll do this on Saturday. Shall we jump in together? :o)

:: mingle, mingle ::

Indigo said...

I'm also having a hard time sleeping lately. It's been going on for a few weeks now and I don't know what the problem is. I work out, I'm dead tired, but I get into bed and I can't sleep. I got some melatonin, which usually does the trick, but it didn't work at all last night. Tonight, I'm taking Tylenol PM. If that doesn't work, I'm calling my dr. This is getting ridiculous!

Happy Mingling!