June 7, 2009

Pantry Raid

So yesterday, my trainer Catherine came to the house to do my official pantry raid. In other words, she went through my cupboards, fridge and freezer and threw out the crap I shouldn't have. Since I've been on this semi-ridiculous diet for 2 and a half months now, I wasn't really all that concerned. I knew she wasn't going to throw out my eggs and spinach, after all. But she threw out a ton, and I mean A TON of stuff. The good news? None of it was anything I was eating. She kept asking me how I was feeling about all of this. I had to refrain from telling her that I was just shy from full-out mouth kissing her. I mean seriously, this woman came to my house and for two hours threw out crap I was sure nobody had seen since 2002, and then organized it all. Full-out mouth kiss. That's how I felt. **************** For what it's worth, Land of the Lost is not worth it. (As if anybody would think anything to the contrary, right?) But, it was cold and rainy and had dinosaurs in it. So overall, a total hit with C-man.

1 comment:

Indigo said...

oh my gosh, do you think she could come over to my house too??