June 10, 2009

Counting Down

Two weeks from today, I have my official weigh-in. And my body is ready for it. Especially after today's 60 minute sprint/jump session in the sand. I think my mind is even more ready for it. I can't obsess about this much longer. And eating a big juicy burger on occassion doesn't sound too bad either. The good news I found out this morning is that the woman I consider my biggest competition is going on vacation all next week, so this is her final week. So no off-week to drop the water weight, and one less week of boot camp. Then again, she's been losing 20 lbs each weigh-in when I hope to hit 20 lbs just from boot camp, but hey, it's something to hold on to. Two more weeks... I can do this...

2 comments:

wineandroasts said...

You can do it, Sister!

Indigo said...

I'm just in awe of what you have accomplished.

Have you thought about what you are going to do after bootcamp?