June 12, 2009

The day I've waited for the whole week

Dear God, it's finally here. What I thought was just exhaustion is officially sickness. My throat feels like a cat crawled down it and died. My muscles feel like someone took a sledgehammer to them. And my mind has been going crazy. So the best news ever is that we've got a night-out planned. I'm not sure what we'll be doing, since all the movies are crap right now, but having babysitting arranged is 90% of the battle. I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it. And I might even indulge with a nice glass of something tasty. Cheers to Friday!

4 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

Go see "Up" I've had amazingly good reports from people who've seen it (a friend said it was "the best romantic movie he'd ever seen"). That said, I haven't seen it myself, but then I haven't been to a real movie in months.

Bev Sykes said...

(I was *mingling*, BTW)

Jacquie said...

I have heard "UP" is a good movie as well as the night at the museum two.

I hope you feel better!

*Mingle*

ShannonW said...

Hello! I found your web site through the June Mingle. I have enjoyed visiting your place.

I hope you feel better soon!!!

Please stop by for a visit!

~Shannon