April 13, 2010

Back at it random snippets

Sunday's geocaching adventure and subsequent hallway painting extravaganza killed my back again.  It just starts to feel better, so what do I think I need to do? Kill it, apparently.  Argh.  I'm headed for my 2nd chiropractic visit in 2 days.

Beerman had his Forty Under 40 awards dinner last night at the Pfister.  It was a typical awards dinner: bad food served on an overcrowded table with too many people wearing black.  But it was such a cool award for him, that it was easy to overlook.  But who do you think didn't bring a camera?  Unbelievable, but yes, me.  I'm hoping the pictures of him will be online soon, so I can just buy one to make up for it.

I got my performance review this week.  No lie, on 3 of the categories my manager's comments were, "I agree" next to my paragraph of data.  At least I was worth the effort, right?

After being off 12 days, I've come to decide that this working thing sucks.  I'm Kansas City bound tomorrow.  So I need to keep remembering that the paycheck every 15 days is pretty nice.

In the meantime, I'll keep looking at vacation photos to keep my blood pressure down.

No comments: