April 11, 2010

Geokids

We've been teaching the neighbor kid how to geocache. It's been great for me because I get some really cute photos of the two of them.And they think it's fabulous, because they get to find buried treasure. Today we did the pirate's caches, which made it especially fun. Arrrrrhhh! We flushed out a turkey at one. I think I was more impressed with it than they were, but whatever. I've learned that when you're 5, you don't walk anywhere. And that there's always time for a playground break. C-man and I went 7 for 7 today, 3 on our own and 4 with the neighbor. I'm tired.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Oh my gosh, these photos of your son and his friends are just too cute for words! Ah, to be 5 again...

*mingle*

Lindy said...

To answer your question about my black and white photo, that was after the fact. It was shot in color.