June 22, 2010

Brighter days ahead

I've had a splitting headache for over a week now.  And by "splitting headache", I mean I-can-barely-see-straight-because-I've-been-slammed-upside-the-head-with-a-sledgehammer, splitting headache.  I've been on amoxocillan for 4 days, and I'm not sure it's done much beyond making my stomach hurt.  Well, to be fair, my lungs don't hurt by the strenuous task of breathing today, so that's been a 100% improvement on my life.  But I always get such weird dreams when I'm taking antibiotics; which has the added bonus of keeping me up all night.  So at least I've got that going for me.

Only 2 more baseball games, 2 flights, a rental car, a hotel stay, and a day of delivering training with an excited smile on my face to go, and it's Saturday.  Now just might be the time to take up drinking.

No comments: