December 6, 2011

A bunch of stuff


  • I had my one-month exam at the acupuncturist last night. Absolutely nothing has changed. So I left with 10 "tacks" (aka - needles on the end of band-aids) stuck in my back. I'm supposed to leave them there until my appointment on Thursday. Here goes nothing.
  • The problem with hosting a party at the house is that we bought food for the party, but forgot about the rest of the week. I broiled a half of a stale bagel this morning for breakfast and forgot about it. Not even I am hungry enough to eat burned bagel.
  • St. Nick brought me a recycled beer bottle glass necklace and earrings. Apparently St. Nick shops at the brewery over lunch.
  • Beerman had ladder envy of one of our friends' fancy 26' fold-up in all sorts of configurations ladders. So I bought it for him for his birthday. It arrived yesterday. The ONE day he got home before me. Happy birthday, honey.
  • At least I didn't have to haul that sucker into the back yard by myself to hide it.
  • I bought a Barry Manilow Christmas CD, because it was $5, and I couldn't stomach getting Mariah Carey. Surprisingly, I'm digging it.

No comments: