December 9, 2011

Friday's Fifteen Favorite Things

I'm not so much with the raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, but I thought it was an appropriate time of year to talk about a few of my own favorite things. You know, because Oprah's done and all.

So in no particular order, here are 15 of my favorite things:
  1. Reading through the Harry Potter series at night with C-man and discussing the differences between the books and the movies
  2. A fresh latte in the morning
  3. Harry's fuzzy belly
  4. Swiss chocolates direct from Sprungli
  5. Sunrises
  6. White twinkle lights
  7. Hot chocolate with marshmallows bobbing in it
  8. Long showers
  9. Photo Christmas cards
  10. Fuzzy slippers
  11. Soft, chunky blue yarn
  12. Days off work
  13. French onion soup with a giant crouton on top
  14. Going to see a movie matinee by myself
  15. Dave Brubeck music. I can't help but smile when I hear it

No comments: