September 26, 2012

Bookish

It was one of my resolutions this year to read all of the books that are on the Kansas City Library's exterior. (Okay, it's actually the library's parking garage, but we're not going to be that picky) It was also on the list to get a picture in front of it when I was there again. Well, I was there last month and took this picture, but forgot to post it. Which is okay, since I've kind of forgotten to read most of the books, too. Darnit. I just have not been reading a lot lately. I can't seem to get into a book long enough, which really is unusual for me. And a bit disconcerting. Too much TV. Not enough books. It's a bad streak I've had going. Especially since C-man is protesting reading so much.

And so, as September moves into October, I'm having an Octoberlution - to read again. My brain could really use it!

2 comments:

Harriet said...

I have to ask you, have you ever read A Tree Grows in Brooklyn? That little girl was a big reader too.

Anonymous said...

Moose cheese will help your reading.