September 6, 2012

Da doo doo doo. Da dah dah dah.

  •  I'm told I have disc problems in my back. Something I kind of knew but was ignoring. I'm going to keep ignoring it, because that's sure to make it go away.
  • Well, I'm not totally ignoring it. I am getting physical therapy to try to figure out how to mitigate the pain.
  • Papaya seeds taste like, well, let's just say they taste really bad. Worse even the second day. I'm going to try to make a smoothie with them in to see if it helps diminish the nasty.
  • Not having a vacation day scheduled for almost 3 months is kind of depressing. I may have to do something about that on one of C-man's Fridays off school for a teacher something-or-other.
  • I have a haircut appointment for later today. Ahhh, that's exciting. C-man's school photos aren't until next month, so I'll wait until then to force him go. The bangs, at least, have to get trimmed.
  • In the meantime, I've ordered his Thor Halloween costume. He's so proud that he doesn't even need a wig.
  • The Fall Fest game is going to be 'capture the flag' this year. C-man thinks he should have swords for it. I ordered foam ones to test. We'll see...
  • I thought we were going to have First Communion prep all year, but I guess it doesn't start until December. That's a bit of a relief, at least.
  • Kind of a bummer that First Communion will be on my birthday.
  • The local frozen yogurt shop opened Tuesday. We've been twice. Any bets on whether we'll go for the trifecta tonight?
  • While quite left-leaning political, I just have to... Because THIS VIDEO is too depressingly funny not to share.

No comments: