September 11, 2012

Today

I have to work a full 5-day week this week. It's been a while since I've done that. I'm hoping that yesterday took the yuk of the whole week (Harry was sick all over the carpet, a mouse died somewhere in our laundry chute area and we can't get at it without ripping the wall apart, and my shoulder has started hurting again), and that it is headed up from here.

We have two Oktoberfest parties this weekend. My, how I miss the real Oktoberfest. I never did get good pictures of it when we were there. I was too new to my camera, and probably had too many of those tasty steins to make any of it work out well. Just one more reason to go back, I guess. Well, that, and the fact that I should have bought that dirndl I really liked but didn't think I'd have a use for. I'd totally wear it now.

Someone brought in donuts today to celebrate the September birthdays. I really have no willpower when it comes to donuts. Now I have a sugar headache. Someday I'll learn. Today, not so much.

No comments: