September 12, 2012

Randomly hump day-ish

I'm so thankful C-man is doing so well in school this year. Last year was a nightmare. This year, a total non-event. Thank God.

My work has been kind of crazy busy lately. And between my life getting in the way of work (physical therapy, Harry needs a groom, kid has parent-teacher night, I can't sit because my back $#@* hurts so bad), I've been ornery. I don't know how I'm going to fly to Newark next week.

If an unknown filmmaker makes a crazy film nobody even knows exists, will all of Libya riot? And will a crazy pastor in Florida get on that bandwagon and get lots of press about it? The answer is apparently yes on both accounts. The world confounds me.

I still don't have a babysitter for Sunday night. Stupid Sunday school night event. Argh.

C-man starts football season next weekend. I can't believe it's starting already. He is thrilled, of course. Except for the part about not being able to hit people. That part disappoints him.

I've been on the Vicodin lately for my back. Just change my middle name to Favre.

I finished the first 4 seasons of True Blood. Season 5 doesn't come out on demand until next year. I need a new obsession.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

So sorry for your pain. But what a wonderful sky you've shared with us!