September 17, 2012

Here goes another one

  • C-man did NOT want a "kid" sitter (his term) last night while we went to Beerman's work event, because he did NOT want a stranger in the house. I got him a junior in high school boy (nephew of a friend) to hang with him. When we got home, C-man was watching Thor after having eaten pizza in front of the TV, and was soooo jacked up, he can't wait for Drew to come back again. At least that's positive.
  • My pain has been subsiding. Except at night, of course, which is sort of hellish on the sleep. But the getting better is a positive thing. I think I'm going to wear some Thermacare things on the plane this week.
  • I have to go to Newark for 2 days this week. Seriously. Newark. Even the name is icky.
  • The Brewers 2013 schedule is out. The Brewers play the Mets in September. That has some possibilities for a stadium visit. Although if we go to NYC, C-man is going to want to see a Yankees game, too, which would require us being there on a Thursday. Otherwise, maybe we'll see Pittsburgh.
  • Beerman and I discovered the AMC show Hell on Wheels on Netflix. Why haven't I heard of this show before?
  • I've also only just discovered Rescue Me. A bonus, since it started in 2004!
  • And, of course, L'Shana Tova! to all who celebrate. May it be a sweet new year to you!

No comments: