December 17, 2012

It's not just the camera


When I am taking photos, at some point or another someone will make a comment, "Well, it's because she has such a nice camera."

For the record, I'd like to point out that this potentially fantastic photo was taken by my camera. But obviously with a good Samaritan on the other end of the lens.

People, I have a nice camera. And good lenses, which I will never deny help the cause. (I mean, come on, buying a perfect, new piece of glass is a high all to itself, and I highly recommend it.) But seriously? Look at this blurry vision of yellow nonsense. It's not just the camera. Just sayin'.

2 comments:

l'empress said...

It's not just the camera. The subjects are great. Don't let anyone kid you.

Mary Z said...

It's never the camera. It's the eye and brain of the camera operator!