December 13, 2012

Thursday 13 things I'm going to do on Friday

I'm feeling cruddy. But I have tomorrow off. So here are my 13 things I'm going to do to celebrate tomorrow.
  1. Sleep in. Beerman can help C-man get to school.
  2. Wrap the presents. With C-man and Beerman out of the house, it'll be perfect.
  3. Take Harry to the dog park. Because really, he's not going to let me sit at home without going.
  4. Finish the Christmas decorating. I have a box with decorations that I just haven't gotten to putting up. It's time.
  5. See the latest Breaking Dawn movie. I have to finish this thing off even if she has a stupidly named baby who drinks blood and grows freakishly fast.
  6. Drink a lot of coffee with lots of cream. Mmmm...
  7. Clean up the house. After being gone last weekend, it needs a good hose-down.
  8. Re-paint my nails. I've discovered one of my newest favorite things.
  9. Confirm Saturday's dinner reservations for Beerman's birthday. A little steak, a little Harley... it's all good.
  10. Take a bath in the giant tub.
  11. Pick C-man up from a birthday party at the local soccer club.
  12. Feed the neighbor's frog. They're going to China for a couple of weeks, so we get the African dwarf frog.
  13. Go to wine club. It's the Christmas celebration, and it works out that I can actually go, which is grand.

1 comment:

l'empress said...

I use a professional manicurist now because between my vision problems and my sometimes shaky hands, I can no longer do what I did since I was a kid.

But, boy, those magnetic nails look fabulous! If I didn't have artists painting free designs on my nails, I think I would try that. (Free because I am old.)