December 2, 2012

Stil sorta here


I am still feeling crummy - weak and tired, which causes huge arthritis stiffness, but at least I no longer have the shakes. This is incredibly positive, since we have loads and loads of laundry to get done and tickets to see the play Rudolph this afternoon. It feels weird to have tickets to a Christmas play when it is sweatshirt weather out there. I just can't seem to find my Christmas mojo. Maybe I need to bite the bullet and decorate the house tonight. Maybe that will help. Because, surprisingly, the Darth Maul Advent calendar just isn't doing it for me.

For those who asked - reconciliation is now the nicer term Catholics use instead of confession. And first communion has been changed to first Eucharist. I guess it is an attempt to be more approachable and less scary.

No comments: