June 10, 2013

And it's Monday again

Ahh, sweet Monday. They say if you think positively the rest will follow. So far, I'm not buying it. A positive person would call me negative, however, which negates the whole process, I guess. Whatever. Mondays suck.

Between 3 baseball games, a fun fest event at the baseball park, and a going away party, I took about 600 photos this weekend. It took hours to process last night. But the good news is that I now have a good list of which shots of which kids I still need for the annual baseball video, and can just start working on catching them instead of taking shots of the whole team. It makes it a bit simpler.

C-man's best friend leaves for Texas this week. They are both crushed. It's too bad, because this would have been the summer they could have biked to one another's houses (the houses were 6 blocks apart) and had a good ol' 8 year old time. Going to miss that kid. At least we gave him an Aaron Rodgers jersey as a parting gift. A long-standing joke between us, since the entire family are Bears fans.

I divided up a bunch of hostas and transplanted them this weekend. I finally had a day when I felt decent enough and the weather was decent enough to be able to do it. They'll probably have to move if we redo some drainage, but it was still kind of satisfying.

Have I mentioned my rheumatologist's office STILL hasn't scheduled me for the infusions I was approved for a month ago? I'm kind of considering skipping the whole nonsense now.

No comments: