June 20, 2013

Randomly Thursday

  • Why are so many of the places I adore having such serious demonstrations in the streets right now? If Halifax starts burning down, I will know I'm the jinx.
  • C-man has his last two regular season games this weekend. But never fear, because then tournaments start. And then it's the All-Star game. And then Fall Ball.
  • I've been transplanting hostas into my back yard lately. My arms are totally scratched up from crawling under scraggly bushes to dig them up.
  • C-man got hurt twice at camp today. Once in kickball, and once when a kid pushed him off the rock wall while playing tag. We decided his goal for today was to play less dangerous stuff.
  • Harry is going in for the first of 3 laser treatments today to help him with his leg pain. The whole house can't stop quoting Austin Powers and the frickin' lasers.
  • I think the Supreme Court stalling its decisions on affirmative action and gay marriage is not a good sign.
  • Everyone is talking about their summer vacations, and I'm getting jealous. Time to book our last week in August somewhere good. Which is after my trip to New York. Guess I don't have much to whine about.
  • I'm getting kind of excited about my visit to the naturopath tomorrow. I've heard such crazy stories, I am really hoping to experience it in person. I could use a little good crazy in my life.
  • C-man's best friend has already emailed asking to set up a Facetime session. Poor things miss each other so much.
  • Only one more day until the weekend. Wahoo!

1 comment:

Kim said...

If you need a place to put your hostas, my yard is available. :)

I'm curious how the naturopath is, I don't know very much about them.