June 25, 2013

Finding good stuff


I'm getting swallowed up by the crushing pain. So I need to get back to focusing on all the good things around me:
  • It's summer. Blazingly hot summer. And that makes me deliriously happy.
  • C-man took (and passed) the swim test at the local waterpark we belong to, something he was illogically afraid of last year. So now we have a whole summer to spend in the "deep end".
  • We saw Star Trek this weekend, and I've come to the realization that I really, really like Star Trek. And casting Sherlock as Khan - genius!
  • Harry's hair is at the length where it is just covering his eyes - true supreme cuteness.
  • Pope Francis didn't show up for the Beethoven concert. I'm really loving this Pope.
  • I have an extra-long weekend next week and am really looking forward to it. Hopefully it'll be nice weather, and we can take full advantage of being outside and playing in the sun and pool.
  • Driving my car still makes me really happy.
  • Summer light has been giving me some really nice photos.
  • We are booking our vacation in Northern Wisconsin for the last week in August. Ahhhh...

No comments: