June 24, 2013

Wrapping it up without the bow


    We went to the Lakefront Festival of the Arts this weekend. In all my years in Milwaukee, I'd never been. We've always gone to Strawberry Festival instead. But with C-man's newfound love of art, I thought it could be a good thing. It was interesting. Overpiced, but interesting. Next year, we're going to try Greek Fest.


    I went to the Naturopath on Friday. In addition to a few other things that I don't care about, she says I need to stop eating eggs. EGGS! Are you kidding me? Omelets? Bread? Cookies? Sigh... I'm going to try it, because if it can fix me, I guess it's worth it. But man, that stinks!

    C-man told me this morning that he hates being yelled at all the time. Sigh. I have been on him too much lately. I love that he feels comfortable saying these things to me. I just hate that it's true right now. So stupid. Seriously, look at that face. No more yelling. I'm going to be a better mom starting today.

    Baseball tournaments start next weekend. We're hoping for a win Saturday, but if they do, we can't make my nephew's graduation party Sunday. Ahh, the life of a baseball tournament. He is also supposed to be at another judo tournament. His judo coach isn't very thrilled about his absence for baseball. Oh well.

    Next week's the 4th of July already. I am sooo looking forward to the long weekend.

No comments: