October 14, 2013

4 more days until Friday


  • Cman had his last Fall baseball game yesterday. It was at 1. We showed up at 3, which is the normal game time. Oops. I guess I should have asked for a schedule.
  • He still played at 3. The good news is Fall Ball is super casual, and another team let him play with them.
  • It was also good because Beerman came straight from the airport to the game, and got to watch him play.
  • So I wasn't the worst mother of the year after all. Always nice to know.
  • Cman walked every single time he was up to bat these past 6 weeks. Well, except for the times he got hit.
  • The kid really has to learn to take a swing at the ball.
  • It was really hard to see this past weekend end, we had so much fun.
  • It took about 30 minutes of being at work this morning for that happy bubble to pop. Ugh.
  • Tonight is Cman's Monday night football game played at the high school stadium. It's a really big deal.
  • I think football is this child's game.
  • I got a notice that I haven't scheduled all of my vacation. I have 4 unscheduled days. I'm going to start taking some long weekends!
  • After my trip to New Jersey next week, though. Seriously, NJ? I couldn't have gotten an NYC trip out of the deal? (Sorry Jersey) And when Beerman isn't in Memphis or wherever he's off to now.
  • Fall is a hectic travel time of the year at our house.
  • Anyhow, happy Monday to you. Only 4 more days until the weekend again!

No comments: