- Beerman is home after his week away being Captain Beer Judge in Denver.
- He's sick.
- It's like an annual thing now. I'm just hoping this time it doesn't drag until March.
- C-man has school pictures next week.
- He wants to wear purple. Again.
- It's like the color orange all over again.
- I have an MRI on my hip today.
- I don't worry about these things until I have a test for them. Then I start to get anxious.
- I just want to be able to walk.
- Or sit.
- Sleeping would be nice too, I guess.
- I've been doing a daily plank thing with some friends. Every day of the month you progressively add more time.
- We're at a daily 2 minutes right now, and I'm still doing okay.
- I need a new fall wardrobe. I hate to shop for new clothes as fat as I am right now.
- Maybe if they fix this hip, I can fix the fat.
October 16, 2013
Oh, you know, just a random stream of consciousness
at 10:06 AM