October 16, 2013

Oh, you know, just a random stream of consciousness


  • Beerman is home after his week away being Captain Beer Judge in Denver.
  • He's sick.
  • It's like an annual thing now. I'm just hoping this time it doesn't drag until March.
  • C-man has school pictures next week.
  • He wants to wear purple. Again.
  • It's like the color orange all over again.
  • I have an MRI on my hip today.
  • I don't worry about these things until I have a test for them. Then I start to get anxious.
  • I just want to be able to walk.
  • Or sit.
  • Sleeping would be nice too, I guess.
  • I've been doing a daily plank thing with some friends. Every day of the month you progressively add more time.
  • We're at a daily 2 minutes right now, and I'm still doing okay.
  • I need a new fall wardrobe. I hate to shop for new clothes as fat as I am right now.
  • Maybe if they fix this hip, I can fix the fat.
  • Maybe.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

Hugs! Keep us posted on the MRI results. I hope Beerman gets better soon.