- I got my LLC paperwork yesterday. I even got little certificates to give to the owners. That made me laugh.
- Still haven't sold a single thing, but hey, what do I care?
- Our big Fall Fest party is Saturday.
- It's supposed to rain and be cold. We can deal with rain, but severe weather would be a deal breaker.
- I am devastated at the thought of having to cancel this.
- This week has been crazy at work, and I see no signs of it slowing down.
- I've had to be late to meetings just so I can go pee. That sucks.
- I need to stop multitasking so much. It's definitely making me stupider.
- Then again, it may be because I've doubled the dose of my arthritis medication.
- But as far as the pain and swelling goes, doubling the dose has helped me sleep, which is a huge plus.
- Then again, my hip is still hurting so bad, I can barely function. I know, I'm all picky and stuff.
- The Jingle Bell Run/Walk is coming up in case anyone wants to join. See the sidebar.
- I have a half day tomorrow to get ready for Fall Fest. Pray for no lightning!
October 3, 2013
at 10:45 AM