October 7, 2013

It's Monday and stuff

  • My hip still hurts. A lot. I'm going in tomorrow morning for an x-ray and potential MRI.
  • I made my first official sale on etsy. It was to a very sweet family member, but hey, it was a sale. So now I'm all professional and stuff.
  • C-man starts math tutoring again tonight. He was all excited this morning. I wish I had his enthusiasm for math.
  • C-man has Friday and Monday off school. Since Beerman is off doing his beer judging thing, we are going to do our usual run to Chicago. I think he's finally old enough for the Science and Industry Museum.
  • And the Lego store, of course. Milwaukee has one, but it's just not as fun as riding the train to Chicago to go, apparently.
  • Flo the clown fish died. We don't really know why. This salt water tank thing is really requiring a lot of learning all kinds of new stuff. I'm hoping we can get a breeding pair or something for C-man to soften the blow a bit. But not until we figure out what was up with all that, of course.
  • My work computer is going about as slowly today as my old IBM PC Jr. did in 1984.
  • This weekend was a lot of fun, but not very relaxing. I wonder if anyone would notice if I napped a little at my desk.

No comments: