November 19, 2013

Random thoughts on a random day

  • Mr. Pickles is still sick. We've started a treatment on him for a different thing than the pet store told us it was. He wasn't hungry yesterday, but ate this morning. As long as he's eating and moving about... Is there such a thing as a prayer circle for a puffer fish?
  • Work is still hellish. I'm starting to make peace with it a bit. I'm almost going numb to do it. I hate that.
  • While I hate that it's turning to winter, and that it is pitch black night by 4:30, the November sunsets are always so spectacular. So I will be grateful for those.
  • I won $40 in the school's Calendar of Cash. Only one more win to break even on the investment.
  • I'm going to get my hair highlighted on Friday. It is 3 weeks overdue, and all the stress and age are making my greys pop out like crazy. ACK!
  • I have a facial scheduled for Saturday. I love facials.
  • C-man has new snowpants ordered. I ordered him a pair, but they were too big. I was going to send them back, but decided to keep them for his next growth spurt. The way he's eating, it'll probably be next month anyway.
  • Christmas is the first week in December with my family. I need a personal shopper to get this all done.
  • My photography has really stunk lately. I think I need to take a class to get my mojo back.
  • I've been trying to get our Christmas card photos done, but Beerman keeps stalling me. Going to have to cattle prod him this weekend!
  • Is it the weekend yet?

No comments: