December 4, 2013

Guess what day it is...


  • I ran over a giant rock on the way home last night and blew my tire. I spent an hour waiting for roadside assistance to show up. I then spent 90 minutes in the tire store, waiting to get an overpriced tire put on my car. What a waste of a night and money.
  • Tonight is the Mythbusters tour show at the Milwaukee Theater. I hope it's fun.
  • Mr. Pickles and Art are still improving. Not out of the woods, but improving. This is huge news.
  • My 2014 calendar arrived. It's hard to believe we're moving on to another year already. Wow, that sounded like an old person.
  • In other old person news, I'm starting an arthritic flare. All the telltale signs are there. I need to figure out what I can do to move this along quickly, because this is NOT the time for this to be happening.
  • Today and tomorrow, and I have Friday off. Eye on the prize, people!

No comments: