December 18, 2013

Staycation - Wednesday edition


Last night was the annual school Christmas concert. C-man happily sang his heart out. The 8th graders did their speaking parts. One girl forgot her lines and dropped a couple of swear words. Nothing like a GD live from the altar in front of the two priests. Beerman and I giggled. Next year, we may need a 5 second delay on this concert, it was so scandalous.


Other than that, I've been having huge headaches. I had a massage on Monday and a facial on Tuesday. Both were nice, but neither took care of the headache. And today, all I could do is nap. It finally got so bad, I called the chiropractor and got in this afternoon. I had to pull over once on the way there, I was so nauseous. But then, a few cracks here and a few cracks there, and poof - my headache was gone. What a relief! I've got another appointment on Friday to keep this moving forward.


In other news, the office area is clean and organized, as are the bookshelves, the bedroom closets, and booze closet. I could really get into this not working but still getting paid thing!

No comments: