December 12, 2013

Thirteen Things on the Twelfth Night


  1. Beerman found the sweater I'd started knitting way back in Turkey (it was in a backpack I'd taken with me), so I picked it up again. Of course, this was a week after I'd selected a new pattern and bought new yarn. I'm destined to never finish all of my projects.
  2. C-man has a raspy voice and a scratchy throat. I'm sure that would have nothing to do with sitting in Lambeau Field for 3 hours on Sunday screaming his head off.
  3. Beerman's birthday is Monday, so we're going to do something fun this weekend. I suppose I should get on what it is we are going to do.
  4. C-man has skiing lessons on Saturday.
  5. I'm in the middle of some arthritic nonsense again. It seems to be happening more frequently lately. Good thing I have a rheumatologist appointment next week so he can continue to tell me the same things again.
  6. Grandma wants a family photo from us. I went through the photos the last couple of years and realized we really need a professional one taken. The last time, C-man was 4.
  7. I cannot stop sneezing. I'm hardly exaggerating. If you were next to me, you'd be annoyed with all the "bless yous" that keep happening. I know I am.
  8. Today is my last day of work until January 2nd. I cannot even tell you how thrilled I am.
  9. People keep asking what I'm going to do with my time. My answer? Nap.
  10. Really, I probably am going to nap. But I also have a few closets I want to organize and a basement to make kid-friendly.
  11. I'm signing up for a barre pilates class. I always thought I should be a dancer. Actually, I'm hoping the long stretches will help stabilize me a bit and fix some of this pain.
  12. Lacy could be out for this weekend's game. This is kind of a big deal at our house.
  13. I still don't have our tree up. I'm kind of a Christmas failure this year.

No comments: