February 18, 2014

Boring stuff that's happening in my world

  • Tomorrow C-man presents his science fair project. I sure hope Beerman gets an A.
  • Last night, after a 90 minute drive home, I got stuck in my own driveway.
  • As Beerman got one leg of the circular drive cleared, I went out to move the car to that leg so he could clear it off. As he was giving the car a push to make sure I didn't spin, an old Russian guy stopped in the street, got out, and helped push (despite our protests that it wasn't necessary). He practically pushed Beerman aside. The best part? The filterless cigarette that never left his mouth. Funny experience.
  • Saturday C-man has baseball tryouts and a Cub Scout pinewood derby.
  • Due to C-man's lack of interest in the pinewood derby car, Beerman just bought one already done. It just needs paint. It's amazing what you can get on the world wide webs.
  • Sunday, Beerman and I are going to go curl. He's decided it's his only shot at still becoming an Olympian.
  • I really hate this cleanse thing. All that nonsense about feeling so great and energetic are bunk. I just feel hungry.
  • Speaking of hunger, we may have to start buying our cows in bulk again the way C-man is eating. I smell a growth spurt. A really big one.
  • As hungry as I am, I think I could eat the whole cow, too.

No comments: