February 2, 2014

Happy Superodent Bowl Day!



  • C-man's science fair project is almost done. We built the pieces of the board today. All that's left is the assembly.
  • Beerman continues to teach him new things and try out new experiments. I'll be really happy when this thing is over.
  • I've taken to feeding the squirrels around here, and spending my weekend hours watching how cute they are outside my window.
  • A few may now have names.
  • I might have turned into an old man.
  • We're heading to the neighbor's for the game. My back is killing me, so we'll see how long I last.
  • I don't really care who wins this one.
  • Even though I spent my Saturday night watching the football awards because someone in the house wouldn't let us watch anything else.
  • We may have to undergo Football Detox Monday tomorrow.
  • The Groundhog saw his shadow. You'll excuse me when I say, "No shit."

No comments: