February 11, 2014

Randomly

  • The science fair project is done and ready for school. The hypothesis, the data, the research, the battery building, the LED light board building, the report, and the board complete with Mythbusters font and 3D letters for a title. Done.
  • I made it through Day 1 of this cleanse thing. Sort of. I think the shakes taste terrible - like drinking a proteiny blueberry muffin mix, so I only drank 1. But such is life. I don't know if I'll really make 10 days of this.
  • Going grocery shopping last night probably wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done.
  • I did sleep really well last night, which is super unusual, so maybe there is something to this.
  • If nothing else, getting off the caffeine need is a plus.
  • The Olympics has been pretty addicting. I can't help myself, but have the live Twitter feed on all day to know what's happening in real time. I don't have time to wait for NBC nonsense.
  • My back continues to hurt. I think this is going to be one of those miserable 3 month-long experiences.
  • I have such a long to-do list, it's stressing me out. Good thing I'm getting my hair done today. That always helps.

No comments: