February 26, 2014

Is it time for our long winter's nap yet?

  • There is no play rehearsal for me tonight. They're "blocking scene 1" and since I don't come in until scene 2, I don't have to be there.
  • Do you like how I'm speaking all thespian lingo now? I feel so cultured.
  • C-man has own play practice tonight. They got cancelled so many times due to snow days that she's added in new rehearsal nights.
  • I need to start making some yogurt again so I can get some good cultures in me. I think that cleanse thing destroyed all the good gut bacteria.
  • There must be something to it since so many people are doing it, but I'm going to officially say I'd never need to do that again.
  • Saturday night is the annual church and school auction. Everyone who was going to sit with us has bailed. I hope it's a fun night and not one of those awful ones filled with small talk. Ugh.
  • I haven't told C-man, but I think his cousin is going to come hang with him while we're gone. He'll adore that.
  • C-man already has his Helfaer Field game date - June 22nd against the Dodgers.
  • I really love baseball talk right now, but it's kind of hard to believe it'll ever really happen.
  • I could really use a long winter's nap.

No comments: