February 17, 2014

Buried under all this snow

  • So I quit the cleanse for the weekend. I was just so darned hungry. Plus, it was Valentines and C-man was with a friend all day/evening Saturday. And I was really hungry.
  • We ended up going out to a new place in Cedarburg that was small plates and a gazillion beers. I don't know if it's because I hadn't really eaten in a week, but it was great. I highly recommend it. Not to mention, Beerman of course knows the owner, which made everything better.
  • C-man went to 2 plays on Saturday. One was a play the neighbor kid's grandma directed, so they got to cue some of the lights. And one line referred to a lady's large breasts. He thought that was awesome.
  • I'm back on the cleanse today. Ugh. I'm going to try to do this until Friday.
  • I really love the Olympics, but PLEASE, can we just be done with the figure skating already?
  • The snow keeps coming down. I should be at home. In the warmth. With my puppy. Instead, I'm going to go to a calibration meeting. Ick.
  • I could really use a cheeseburger.

No comments: