- It's National Honeybee Day. So lay off your insecticides and herbicides and enjoy their beauty.
- I sure hope my honeybees are making honey today.
- C-man had his baseline concussion test today. I should have explained better what to expect, because his 4th grade mind was going wild. It was just a simple computer-based test.
- He finished his first week of tackle football off strong, but is exhausted. I'd forgotten that sick pit in your stomach, pure and absolute exhaustion of every fiber of you, including your brain, tired until I saw him last night after practice. He's a trooper, though, and wants to keep going.
- I'm glad it's a semi-lazy weekend of household stuff. We all need this.
August 16, 2014
at 1:09 PM