August 15, 2014

Let's get this weekend started



  • Having completed 10 full hours of practice, C-man gets to put football pads on for the first time tonight. He is thrilled. I am nervous.
  • He has his baseline concussion test tomorrow. Yikes.
  • Harry is so smelly, I can barely stand it. He really needs a bath, but we don't do it weekly because it's so hard on him. He's going to have to suck it up on Sunday!
  • I've been downloading audio books from the library, but they only give you a week to finish them. That's a lot of listening in one week.
  • I hope my bees are doing well. I just ordered two more honey super boxes just in case they need them, and a hot knife for harvest time. I still haven't invested in an extractor, but Beerman thinks he can rig something up for me for at least the first year.
  • Since it's Friday, I'm getting out of work early to see C-man's "gallery" display at summer camp. It's a really good excuse to get the weekend started early.

1 comment:

jon said...

Harry's your dog and hairy's your son. Am I right.