- Having completed 10 full hours of practice, C-man gets to put football pads on for the first time tonight. He is thrilled. I am nervous.
- He has his baseline concussion test tomorrow. Yikes.
- Harry is so smelly, I can barely stand it. He really needs a bath, but we don't do it weekly because it's so hard on him. He's going to have to suck it up on Sunday!
- I've been downloading audio books from the library, but they only give you a week to finish them. That's a lot of listening in one week.
- I hope my bees are doing well. I just ordered two more honey super boxes just in case they need them, and a hot knife for harvest time. I still haven't invested in an extractor, but Beerman thinks he can rig something up for me for at least the first year.
- Since it's Friday, I'm getting out of work early to see C-man's "gallery" display at summer camp. It's a really good excuse to get the weekend started early.
August 15, 2014
Let's get this weekend started
at 11:30 AM