- It's football equipment pickup night. That's right. We agreed and signed C-man up for tackle football. Lord have mercy on us all.
- Practice is every single night from 5 - 7:30. This child is going to be exhausted.
- Thank goodness the fourth grade teacher he's getting doesn't believe in homework!
- Grandma is still in the hospital. No word yet on her release. We continue to be worried sick and praying hard.
- I'm heading to the Brewers game for "work" today. Sweet.
- My arthritis is total crap lately.
- At least I have two coolers of beer chilling in my trunk for the game. That should help with the rest.
- Harry's been getting liver in his meals. He is back to being his puppy self and waking us up for breakfast. Spoiled puppy.
- I'm heading north to see my bees this weekend. I'm so excited. I hope they're doing well, and I can add more honey supers.
- I pulled the sugar syrup from Amelia's hive, and am hoping I can do the same for Beatrix's. This bee thing might actually work out for me.
- A year ago, I went to NYC with my sisters and mom. It feels like forever ago, unfortunately. That was a fun trip.
- I have the day off tomorrow. I need to schedule a massage.
- I think I get to pick C-man up from camp today. Maybe I'll take him for the giant shake he always wants and his dad doesn't stop to get him. :)
August 7, 2014
at 9:53 AM