January 10, 2017

Grateful day


Here are some things I'm grateful for in my life today:

  • My migraine broke. I'm not sure why I'm getting these damn things - if it's leftover from my concussion, because I'm 40 now, or back pain/arthritis. Geez, they suck. But that moment it dissipates is amazing.
  • Sherlock is back. I've always adored Sherlock Holmes, and the newest version, with its modern day upgrades while still giving consistent nods to past books, is nothing short of delightful. Plus, Benedict...
  • I've been pretty successfully avoiding the work candy dishes. We'll see how long this lasts, but I'm really grateful to be staying away from the vast majority of sugar every day.
  • The Green Bay Packers. Let's all take a moment and smile about them.
  • We're wrestling on Saturday, which means I have Sunday off. Well, to clean and stuff, but at least we're not racing back to work. That'll be nice.

1 comment:

hppelot said...

Sugar withdrawal will cause migraines, thankfully once you clean your system out, they quit.