- This week is the longest. Ever.
- C-man made varsity for his middle school wrestling team.
- My dining room has a chin up bar and elliptical machine in it. Just what I always wanted.
- I'm on drugs for a sinus infection. It's helping my headaches, but hurting my gut. Sigh.
- My pants are all salty from the kick-back on the walk into work. I'm ready for Spring.
- At least they're not super tight like they were a few weeks ago. The weight isn't coming off quite as quickly as I'd like, but it's slowly going down. Then again, when I informed C-man how much I weigh (because weight is a regular topic, especially when the scale is in your dining room), he started telling me which high school wrestlers I could match up against.
- My pink yarn has shipped for my pussy hat. I don't know if I'll ever wear it, but feel like I should have one.
- I'm getting my hair cut tonight. I love that.
January 26, 2017
How is this not Friday yet
at 11:12 AM