January 26, 2017

How is this not Friday yet


  • This week is the longest. Ever.
  • C-man made varsity for his middle school wrestling team.
  • My dining room has a chin up bar and elliptical machine in it. Just what I always wanted.
  • I'm on drugs for a sinus infection. It's helping my headaches, but hurting my gut. Sigh.
  • My pants are all salty from the kick-back on the walk into work. I'm ready for Spring.
  • At least they're not super tight like they were a few weeks ago. The weight isn't coming off quite as quickly as I'd like, but it's slowly going down. Then again, when I informed C-man how much I weigh (because weight is a regular topic, especially when the scale is in your dining room), he started telling me which high school wrestlers I could match up against.
  • My pink yarn has shipped for my pussy hat. I don't know if I'll ever wear it, but feel like I should have one.
  • I'm getting my hair cut tonight. I love that.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

Good girl! I should knit myself a pussy hat. I read today that there's a knit shop in Nashville that refuses to sell yarn to women who want to knit pussy hats. I've sent the info to all my Nashville friends and family - no purchases there!