January 23, 2017

Monday. Bleh.


  • I've had a headache and blurry vision for days. So naturally, I'm googling brain tumors.
  • I have a giant zit on my forehead. It's like I'm 14.
  • I printed out a pattern to make my own pussy hat. It appears to be pretty quick and easy.
  • We went to see Rogue One last night. Meh. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but I'm pretty sure I could have fallen asleep and told you the plot line when I'd woken up.
  • Beasley got in trouble at the park this weekend while being pushy and rude. Now Beerman's threatening not to take him again. This dog needs some manners training.
  • I mentioned wanting to go to a resort somewhere warm and just sleeping on the beach. Beerman said that'd be dumb. And C-man declared that was the worst idea ever, because why would we go to another country and not get all that culture and stuff? I think he just meant wine. But whatever, it's clear I created this problem.
  • Is it Friday yet?

No comments: